Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Play Dates!

Back in January, I had two play dates with friends that I never posted about. On January 23, we went to "That Bounce Place" with Julie, Jude and Kate. We had fun catching up while the kids enjoyed bouncing the afternoon away. Ryan found this coin-operated car game, and he loved sitting in it (no money needed) and turning the wheel. He stayed there a long time. He also went into the little kiddie toddler area and bounced in there for a little while, and he played with a ball in the tiny basketball net. We had a blast!

The following week I got together with my friend Valerie (yep, same spelling as mine!) and her youngest son at the mall in the little kid area while Joshua was in kindergarten and Caleb was in preschool (and her two oldest were in school as well). I enjoyed seeing her and catching up, and the little guys enjoyed playing on all the equipment. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera along as Ryan was climbing and running, etc! But, he had a great time! :)

No comments: