Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Caleb's Book


Caleb had to write a book for preschool. We decided together that he would call it "My Fun Day." I asked him what he would do on a fun day. Here is what he said. "I play puzzle books" as you can see he wrote and drew below:
Then "I color Mario pages." He loves when we print out Mario coloring pages off the Internet and let him color them in! I can't tell you how much ink we have wasted since we can't seem to find an actual Mario coloring book anywhere! But, this was my favorite drawing he did. Don't you love that Mario's hat in the picture below has an 'M' on it, he drew the blue overalls, the brown shoes, and the big white gloves. I LOVE it!
Next he said "I play Wii" and he has a picture of a TV with a car in it for Mario Kart and a Wii controller.
Next he said "I go to school" and he drew a picture of himself and a school building.
That was the last page, so he wrote "The End."
Cuteness!

No comments: