Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Festivities Part Two

I was up off and on throughout the night Sunday night with my cough, so Shawn let me sleep in Monday morning while he played with Joshua. Unfortunately, it made us a little late for Nonie & Poppy's Christmas gathering in Berks County. They were very sweet to change their Christmas plans from Saturday morning to Monday morning for us, and they attended the funeral services. We gathered up our packages and headed to Reading for Christmas brunch. We ate waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, toast, cream chipped beef, fruit, donuts, juice & more! It was delicious...and we were all stuffed as we went to open gifts.

Jordon opened our gifts first, and he said "my favorite!" when he opened the Star Wars DVD, "just what I always wanted!" to the purple Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle we searched high and low to find and then "this is my best year EVER!" to the digital camera we got him. It was sooo cute! Here's Joshua & Jordon in Jordon's new sled.The picture below is of Joshua playing with his new stacker toys with Aunt Hilary (thanks, Brian & Gayle!). After we all finished opening gifts, we played Texas Hold 'Em while Joshua napped and Kevin won by a small margin when we all went all in at the end. That was my first time playing that game, and it was fun! Thanks everyone for a great time!

No comments: