Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy birthday! :)

We were invited to Nonie & Poppy's house to celebrate Jordon's 11th birthday with Aunt Alicia and the 'Good' side of the family. We sang to him, watched him blow out his candles and enjoyed seeing him open his gifts. The boys LOVE Jordon (so do we, of course) and they follow him around. Joshua even told Jordon about a bad dream he'd have. Jordon is very patient with the younger kiddos, which we appreciate. They always have so much fun!
After this, Ryan kept telling us every day that it was Jordon's birthday. He wanted to go celebrate Jordon's birthday again! It's Jordon's birthday today! Imagine his surprise when I told him that we were soon going to celebrate Jesus' birthday (with Christmas around the corner). Ryan wasn't too sure that anyone got to have a birthday but Jordon.
On the 16th of November, we celebrated Isabella's 6th birthday at That Bounce Place. Here are Daddy with Ryan and Mr. Chris with Aiden when we first arrived.
Ryan didn't really want to bounce, but he loved playing basketball with Daddy!
I didn't get too many pictures there, even though the boys were having a blast! It's hard to take pictures while kids are literally jumping up and down. Most of them were downright blurry. The boys loved climbing the big slide and going through the mazes and meeting new friends and playing with the kids from the party.
Ryan loves to bounce at Universal, but he wasn't too sure about it here. I think he also just wanted to be close to Shawn.
Caleb would sometimes go and play with Daddy and Ryan, too. He was a big helper!
I chatted with our friends and walked back and forth, making sure I could at least find the boys at all times.
Then we went to the party room where they served pizza for lunch, we sang to Izzy and her cousin (they had a double party) and watched them blow out their candles. She handed the boys little goody bags as thank you gifts when we left, which the kids LOVED. They had had so much fun!
Lisa and I also planned a date for just the two of us on November 21. She picked me up and we went to Carrabba's without the hubbies or the kids. It was FUN! I love going out with girlfriends. She asked me if she should bring me flowers for our date, and I giggled and said only if she wanted me to put out. We agreed no flowers needed - ha! :) :)

No comments: