Monday, May 6, 2013

Go, Team!

Here are a couple pictures I took with my phone of Joshua's t-ball team. They aren't great since I didn't have my real camera, but hopefully one of the team pictures turns out okay for the real photographer since we bought one.
Here's the Bean in his new uniform pants. He's on base below (notice that he was playing Daddy's "Braves" team two weeks ago).
This past week we didn't get any pictures as he played against the Cardinals. But, he did get two outs when he was playing first base. He also made several good throws.
We've been working on catching at home. I have an old glove that I'll wear, and he showed me how to keep it up to catch and give him something to aim to. He also said to "squeeze" it when the ball comes (I know; it's bad when your six-year-old has to teach you how to play catch). But, we've been learning together. And it's been fun! We're both catching and throwing much better than when we started, and I think he's truly enjoying the times that we're playing catch in the back yard. Caleb is getting in on it, too; although he's not nearly as accurate with throwing or catching yet. But, he's also two years younger than Joshua even though we have them doing things together. The idea is just having fun. :)

No comments: