Thursday, May 9, 2013

Catching Up on Crafts

One day in April. I decided to make a caterpillar craft with the boys. I had clean egg cartons (the paper feeling kind rather than the foam ones) and cut them in half. Then I put out paints and let the boys paint the body of their caterpillar. The kids LOVE to paint!

 One of the colors I picked (red) wasn't washable for some reason .WHOOPS! Such is life.
 Here is what Joshua's looked like when he was finished...
 Here was the one I completed...
 Caleb worked for a long time on his. He loves any kind of craft activity!
Here are some other crafts the kids have done recently that I haven't posted. This was one Joshua did about the angel at the tomb of Jesus:
 Here is a pig that Caleb made in preschool. Cute!
 This was one that Joshua brought home from school. It says in his handwriting "My favorite food is oranges. oranges are in the fruit group. I like oranges because it is juicy." My boy HIGHLY enjoyed the unit on healthy eating in school.
 This artwork also came home from school. Joshua wrote "When I am 100 years old, I have a cayne (cane)." He drew himself walking with a cane. :) :) :)
 This was Caleb's bunny he did when he registered for kindergarten. He'll most likely make the same exact thing next year. :)
 And this was Joshua's bunny craft from his spring party at school.
So many crafts, so little time to blog anymore...

No comments: