Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun With Friends

We had flurries again from Monday night into Tuesday morning. Thankfully the roads weren't bad driving home from class. Tuesday night we had our friends Don &Melanie and their daughters Abby & Emma come from Life Group. When I told Joshua who was coming, he said "Why aren't all the kids coming?" He thought when I said "Emma" I meant his cousin, and he was thinking Aunt Jen should bring everyone over. :) Here's the Emma I was speaking about, along with her Daddy.
We all enjoyed dinner, which consisted of pizza, salad, chips &salsa and grapes. They brought dessert, which were cute little brownie bites. [Melanie's a vegetarian who eats healthy; I wish I had her will power!]
We also enjoyed the company and catching up. The kiddos had fun playing the piano. I love both these pictures below. There's nothing like three to a bench!
Meanwhile we chatted. Here's my hottie hubby:
We never seem to take pictures of us mommas. :( At the end of the night, Abby brought one of our couch pillows and the Mildred blanket up and laid down on the floor. Either she was tired, or she was asking to spend the night. Haaa!!! So cute. :)
Joshua was also exhausted from the day. He asked for a snack before bed and could barely keep his eyes open.
Thanks for coming over, friends!

No comments: