Wednesday, September 19, 2007

One Year Portraits

Our electronic pictures finally arrived in my inbox. Joshua did an amazing job of smiling for the camera, not trying to crawl off the table and seemed to enjoy his time there. Enjoy the pictures!Don't I look handsome in my button-down shirt & vest?Yes, my hair still sticks up - just the way Daddy & Mommy like it!Soon these toes will be covered with shoes & socks!This is the way I normally sit - the gal with the puppy is cracking me up here!I'm a big boy and can stand now!Isn't my profile just adorable? Mommy loves my big blue eyes, soft lips and pudgy cheeks.I'm smiling at mommy...

Aren't I super-duper handsome?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He is so handsome and big! A heart-breaker already. I'm so glad we could be a part of his birthday party. Yumm....cake!
Love, Suz