Friday, September 7, 2007

Georgia, Georgia

We made it to Dad's house safe and sound. Joshua did pretty well with the flight, all in all, but he only slept for about half an hour total on the plane, which we specifically booked over his nap time so he would rest. I listened to XM radio while he slept and caught the Dave Ramsey show, which was on small business and quite interesting. Dad was at the top of the escalator waiting for us as he always is when we come. One thing about Georgia - it is HOT, HOT, HOT! We have a busy day ahead, so I need to get ready.

1 comment:

Julie Garner said...

Oh, girlie, please slow down! Just reading your blog makes me feel stressed out at all you are doing. I'm glad you're in GA and I hope you get to rest while you're there. I can't believe all that Joshua is doing these days and how much bigger he looks each time I log on (which hasn't been often lately...what's up with that?)

Love you guys! See you soon!
Julie