Wednesday, November 29, 2006

On the road again

Last night, Shawn and I tried taking pictures of Joshua for this year's Christmas card. The baby was not giving us any of his precious smiles, though! We'll try again soon or use one of the cute ones where he's not smiling. He's still adorable!

Today, my mom drove Joshua and I down to CHOP for his bloodwork so that Shawn didn't have to take another day off work. All that driving, and he was literally in there for all of five minutes. He cried as they took an entire tube of blood to run all sorts of tests. No one was available for me to talk to or ask questions - I'm glad that they are a great hospital, but I've been a little disappointed in their service overall. But, service doesn't matter - Joshua is what matters. Please keep him in your prayers. Tomorrow he gets another vaccine for RSV and then Friday's the big day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for you!
He sure is a handsome little guy!
Cheryl