Monday, November 20, 2006

Joshua Turned Two Months Old November 18


I can't believe Joshua is two months old already! Saturday, November 18, was his two month birthday. If he would have been born on my original due date, today he would have been three weeks old. I can't believe how quickly time flies. I'm officially a stay-at-home mom, taking care of our precious son. I've decided to read him a book of the Bible each day out of the Message, since it's modern-day language. Today I read him the book of Jude, in honor of our friend's son. We also had a visit from my former co-worker, Kelley, who brought with her a delicious lunch. It was great fun to see her!

1 comment:

Julie Garner said...

Thanks for honoring us by reading the book of Jude to Joshua! I shall honor you and read the book of Joshua to Jude one day! Cool to have babies with Bible-book names. :)

Love, love, love the website! Joshua has gotten so big and so very handsome. I can't wait to see him.

Love you!
Julie