Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another November Birthday!


On Thursday, November 12, I headed up to Berks County to have lunch with Jane, a former co-worker from the credit union. I haven't seen her in what feels like ages, but we always have a great time catching up. I laughed the entire lunch! We dined at the Toscani Grill, where I feasted on a delicious quiche and fruit. We talked about work and family life; she's now in charge of both marketing & business development, whereas when we worked together I worked in marketing and she was in 'sales.' Nonie was nice enough to watch the boys while I was at lunch.

That day was also Jordon's birthday (pictured above). We hope it was a very special one and that you have a great year!!!

After the kid's naps that afternoon, I went to get new big boy undies for Joshua (since he doesn't wear a pull-up except to sleep) and lost Caleb. My heart sank as I looked in the bathroom...then his bedroom...then our bedroom...then Joshua's room...then the office... where was that sneaky and fast Caleb Luke? I had only been one-to-two seconds tops getting those underpants for the Bean! I looked back in the bathroom and heard a little noise... he had climbed into the bathtub (which is no small feat with how deep our tub is!!!). That silly Caleb Luke! He loves baths, but he also likes to hide. :) :) :) I grabbed the camera... oh my boys make me smile.

No comments: