Sunday, September 15, 2013

Brothers :)

The other day I stopped to think about the sweetness of my kids' ages. I love to hear Joshua read to his brothers. I love to see Caleb help Ryan grab something he can't reach. I love to hear Ryan giggle at his older brothers. I love to hear the pitter patter of little feet and even the goofy conversations of their imagination as they play.
I love that Joshua still wants to hold Shawn's hand as they walk. I love that Ryan insists that only Mama put him to bed. I love that Caleb wants to snuggle at night with us after his brothers are already in bed.
I love the silly conversations at dinner. I love hearing the boys' favorite parts of their school day. I love even the arguing in the minivan and playing Wii
This is a special stage of picky eaters and favorite outfits and playing games. I don't want to miss even a second of it!
Thank You, God, for blessing our household with boys!

No comments: