Monday, December 2, 2013

Caleb's Preschool Thanksgiving Program

The week before Thanksgiving, Caleb's preschool had its annual Thanksgiving program. Notice this cool turkey hat he made!
Daddy took off work to be there, and Ryan sat with him. Mamaw also came to see the show, but I somehow missed getting a picture with her there. Here's Caleb's class!
He was excited to sing the songs and say the verses. At the end, the turkeys ran off and he LOVED running of the stage!
After the program, we went back down to Caleb's classroom for a snack.
I loved my little buddies in their matching sweaters. :)

I helped Caleb go through the line, and Shawn stayed for a couple minutes before heading back to work (and Mamaw left then as well - the classroom gets packed with all the kiddos and parents!).
The little boy next to Caleb is one who told me, "You're SO pretty!" when I helped in Caleb's classroom the one day. He's a little charmer. :) I could see Caleb saying something like that to a mom.
Ryan LOVES to be in the classroom. He begs to go to preschool, too, like his older brothers.
I love the season of giving thanks - just like I love my little turkeys! :)

No comments: